1. It uses contemporary media in this film. In a way it creates commercial imagery.
2. Urbanization in which Truman is separated from civil life outside of the walls that have been built around him.
3. The exchange value of the film is not about how well it works it all about money and publicity.
4. The way hyperrealist is scene in the first act when the light falls from the sky and Truman starts to realise.
5. He starts felling like his being watched (paranoia) and he starts finding a pattern in his day to day life.