Friday 15 December 2017

Reflective Statement ( Collaboration)

The term with the collaboration piece was hard at times. the start of the course went really well and we all pulled together  had our idea ready, knew what we wanted to do, we all spoke to one another. we had many ideas. my skills at this course is not to a high standard i picked the pieces that i thought that if need be i could at least do. but when it came to what i thought was a good enough standard i found out too late that it wasn't. i know that if i would have asked for help i would have received it. its bad on me that i didn't even though i should of. i need to work on my skill of asking not sitting back hoping someone would come and ask. if this course could start again i would have done things on my behalf a lot different. i have learnt from that not to shy away but be bold  and ask. hopefully this next part does go different. I need to break free from my little bubble that I have created a be out there, ask for help as i know i can. even if its a quick chat or i have a problem. this course should have gone different if i weren't to afraid to ask. i know now that if i have a problem ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment