Tuesday 6 February 2018

OGR (The Shoe)

These were my first ideas that I had which included some pictures. 
These ideas were not good enough and I wanted an animation to mean something to me 
and relate to a memory that will stay with me forever. 



My short animation is about overcoming a fear of talking.
This incident that happened helped me become a different person.
Its of an incident with a shoe. 


These are some of the inspirations that i have looked at to get a small understanding of my animation,
as it is about a child and for children with the same issues.
Here are some old school animations in which i use to watch at the time and always wanted to be like.  Cartoon Network has an assortment of weird and strange character design.



 Here are some inspirational picture from an
artist i stumbled across. These pieces show children at the cinema. The style of these piece drew me in. i couldn't find an animation on this but the drawings are incredible.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/43205543/rex
















Here are some of my character designs that I have drawn. I haven't though of a permanent style and I am still looking.  I wanted to add the big eyes to show that this will be a child, but I do not know wherever it will change.











3 comments:

  1. Your story is really moving Jess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw this, thought of your premise project - this is EXACTLY why animation is so good with personal, first person stuff!
    https://vimeo.com/254344520

    also - if you're happy, send this latest version of your story to me and I'll just take a quick polish of your new sections - which I really like btw :)

    ReplyDelete