Sunday 18 December 2016

Reflective Statement

This unit of work has been hard at times and  have struggled. I did get to the point starting this unit of wanting to leave. but with the help of the people at the university I stuck around. my work through the course changed completely. with starting with different thumbnails to what I had now. I know when I get stuck I need to ask for help and not keep it to myself. I got more active at the end and need to do that all the way through. I know for next time when times get hard that I should stop and ask, so I could be lead in the right direction. I did feel more comfortable with this unit as I was there from start o finish and new what had to be done and what times the ogrs had to be handed in. I got much support and also got help with the tutors in the library to help me with my essay. many thanks to the people that help me get through this course and I hope to get better in the future. I have learnt many things and I still have many things to learn for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment